Frequently Asked Questions
What should I wear?
- Our congregation wears a wide variety of attire... from flip flops & T-shirts to suit & tie and everything in between. Whether you like to stay comfortable or prefer to dress up for church, you will fit in.
Where should I park?
- You can literally park anywhere. We have our main lot to the left of our entrance and most people park on the front lawn of our chapel.
Which building should I enter?
- Our worship center is in the back of the facility. If you have children or toddlers, you can drop them off in the front building. Babies and toddlers (up to age 4) are cared for in the basement. Look for the sign marked "Nursery." Children in Pre-K through 5th Grade can be dropped off upstairs. Enter in through big doors in front.
Can I listen to the sermons online?
- Yes! Audio presentations of our Pastor or main speaker for each Sunday morning are available by clicking on the Sermons tab above.
Is there anything else I should know as a first time visitor?
- We have a gift for you which can be picked up at the back of the room as our way of saying "Thank you!"