Sunday School – 8:45AM
Sunday Morning Service – 10:00 AM
Cape Kids starts Wednesday, September 26th
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I wear?
- Our congregation wears a wide variety of attire… from flip flops & T-shirts to suit & tie and everything in between. Whether you like to stay comfortable or prefer to dress up for church, you will fit in.
Where should I park?
- Our main parking is to the left and the right as you enter from US Route 9. (Make sure, of course, to leave the driveway itself clear.) Limited parking also may be found under the trees between the church and the parsonage.
Which building should I enter?
- Our worship center is in the back of the facility. If you have infants or toddlers, you can drop them off in the front building. Infants and toddlers (up to age 4) are cared for in the basement. Look for the sign marked “Nursery.”
Children in Pre-K through 5th Grade attend with their parents for the first part of the adult worship service and then are dismissed for our Kids Worship time in the Chapel.
Can I listen to the sermons online?
- Yes! Audio presentations of our Pastor or main speaker for each Sunday morning are available by clicking on the Sermons tab above.
Is there anything else I should know as a first time visitor?
- We have a gift for you which can be picked up at the back of the room as our way of saying “Thank you!”